Bilingual dictionary translate words and phrases from English to Serbian and Serbian to English. Over 72,000 English and 76,000 Serbian words in an offline dictionary, with offline pronunciation of English words and online pronunciation of English & Serbian words. Includes single player and multi-player vocabulary training games.
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing your device camera to search in dictionary
• Cross search feature. Touch a word for a while for the menu [Copy | Define | Search | Pronunciation]
• Bookmark useful translations for instant recall
• Multiple games to help students improve their English or Serbian vocabulary
• Online Pronunciation for English & Serbian text
• Offline Pronunciation for English only (if internet unavailable)
• Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
• Phrase Book
Designed for students, professionals and travelers using any iOS device, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Serbian Dictionary will automatically optimize itself for both Universal displays and Retina displays to ensure text is easy to read.
Users can customize the font for both English and Serbian to ensure the text is readable. Definitions include Wiktionary word information, including historical uses of the word and synonyms to help students find the most appropriate word for any sentence.
Users can copy and paste translations into any other app or send the translation directly by SMS text message—plus the translation can be sent to Twitter as a tweet, Facebook as a status update, or LinkedIn as a network update.
The optional Word Of The Day uses a notification to send students a random most useful English word and definition to help the student expand his or her vocabulary.
Flash card, multiple choice, and word guess games test students on their existing vocabulary and help them quickly learn new words.
Additional online games and feedback encourage study. Word Fight Multiplayer pits two students against each other online to see who has learned the most. Achievements and Leaderboard track the most advanced users, rewarding students for effective study.